September 13, 2019
5 Effective Heart Health Supplements to take Daily
Everyone knows that Heart Health is absolutely crucial for good health and well-being. However, statistics prove that there is a lot of work to be done in this capacity.
America alone has produced some troubling numbers when it comes to heart conditions and other related ailments. Recent statistics from the American Heart Association indicate:
- 4 million, or 46% of US adults are estimated to have Hypertension. These finding related to the new 2017 Hypertension Clinical Practice Guidelines.
- On average, there is a fatality due to stroke every 3.7 minutes. About 389 fatalities occur every day, based on 2016 data.
- On average, there is a fatality due to Cardiovascular Disease every 38 seconds. About 2,303 fatalities occur every day, based on 2016 data. 
The average American diet is loaded with excessive sugar, processed foods, carbohydrates, unhealthy oils and fats, grease and fried foods. Diet along with lack of exercise and other poor habits can be major contributors to Heart Disease and other health problems down the line.
Fortunately, there are always to improve your routine to promote strong Hearth Health. Long-term habits have the greatest impact. By filling your routine with wholesome long-term habits, you can promote healthy aging and longevity.
Recommended Read: Should you take Probiotics? Expert Dietitians Weigh In
How to Strengthen Heart:
- Managing Stress: Dan Wohlgelernter, a Santa Monica cardiologist suggests to start focusing on Heart Health early on and above all, learn to manage stress. “Long-term stress can lead to long term damage to your heart.” Anything as simple as everyday breathing exercises can help.
- Get More Active: Cardiologist Matthew Budoff, M.D. reminds us that “Exercise lowers cholesterol, improves blood pressure, lowers chances of developing diabetes and makes us live longer.” Often times we forget to do simple things like go for a leisurely walk. Every little bit helps. 
- Improve Nutrition: A group of experts from the American College of Cardiology Nutrition did an advanced study linking bad substances like sugar and alcohol to increased risk for heart-related issues. They also claim that strong nutrition can promote longevity. Careful planning and a well-devised Heart Healthy Diet Plan can really set you up for success. 
Cardiac Diet Plan:
Cutting out bad habits and oil-drenched, fried fast foods is just half the battle. The other half involves replacing these bad foods with nutritional assets.
Consistency is key. By creating a weekly diet plan you can focus on prepping your meals in advance. This will give you time to carefully choose wholesome foods with an abundance of vitamins, minerals, and nutrients. Your Diet Pattern should focus on the food groups below:
- Fruits and Vegetables
- Whole Grains
- Low-Fat Dairy Products
- Skinless Poultry and Fish
- Nuts and Legumes
- Coconut and Avocado Oil
Additional Tips: Try to limit saturated fat, trans fat, sodium, red meat, and sugary beverages. If you choose to eat red meat, make sure you know where it’s coming from. Choose red meats that come from organic, grass-fed sources. In between meals, there is a wide range of options for heart-healthy snacks. Our List of Heart-Healthy Foods below is a great place to get started. 
Heart-Healthy Foods list:
Recommended Read: Perfect your Paleo Diet Plan with these Organic Nuts & Seeds
Cardiovascular Support Supplements:
There is no such thing as the perfect diet. Chances are there are certain restrictions to your diet that don’t allow for you to get the absolute complete balance of nutrition that your heart needs to flourish. Most people look for Cholesterol Supplements yet fail to actively seek quality brands with pristine practices.
Furthermore, it’s vital to support your diet with high-quality supplements from pure and bioavailable sources. These particular 5 Supplements below have proven to be effective when it comes to Heart Health and support:
- Absorbable CoQ10: Coenzyme Q10 is one of the most common supplements taken by Men & Women over age 40. This enzyme is produced naturally by your body. It has shown to lower levels of inflammation in the body which may pose a risk to your heart.
- Turmeric Curcumin: Turmeric Curcumin has become a widely popular herbal supplement for inflammation. It works to fight radicals and toxins, which is great for Heart Health.
- Omega 3 Fish Oil: Fish Oil is a notoriously rich source of Omega Essential Fatty Acids, namely Omega 3 & 6. These particular nutrients help to sustain strong Heart Health and overall function.
- Odorless Garlic: Garlic has always been widely known as a Heart-Healthy food. This pungent spice helps promote healthy blood flood and reduces cholesterol and Blood Pressure.
- Flaxseed Oil: Flaxseed Oil is a potent Plant-Based Omega EFA source. For Vegans or anyone looking for a diverse spectrum of Omega Nutrition, Flaxseed is perfect. It’s also Heart-Friendly.